Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day Club

Day Club

There once was a group of college graduates.

They didn't have jobs.

They were finished with their degrees.

They were waiting for the fall to bring work, school, and engagements...

so they played during the day. they swam, ate, talked, hiked, golfed, ate, and watched movies.

They called themselves the day club.

This is a petition for day club to return. (Which may be difficult because most are engaged, moved away, or got jobs).

Come this summer I'll be back in SLC without an engagement, job, and though I will be doing "school" I am looking for new members of day club.

Long Live The Day Club (even if i'm the only member)

5 comments:

Jenna and Daniel said...

Can I join?

Kellee Marie Cook said...

LONG LIVE DAY CLUB!!! I'll be around for day club starting in april and going to may 14th...

mandi winterton said...

i want in! my life is ruined by my internship but other than that i am in!

12345 said...

Count me in!

Mary Jane said...

Besides my job COUNT ME IN!!!! You know I will only live 3 min from you..... You know you want me there!