Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Why the movie The Holiday has ruined my life



As many of you know, I have a true love for the movie The Holiday. But, unfortunately, upon further reflection I have realized that it has ruined my ability to have a normal relationship/day.

Part of my love for The Holiday is due to the many attractive individuals. Thank you Jude Law for breathing. How in the world is one supposed to exist in the world of Logan city with expectations of individuals like Jude Law. As of right now I have yet to met any Judes and instead many a non-Jude. (Karli agrees but wants to mention that it's also hard without David Archuleto around....Just to clarify the two are in completely different leagues.)

Additionally, the movie has mixed romance with my love for Christmas. It was a very shrewd trick of the directors of this movie to mix ones love for the holiday scents and smells with relationship love. So, not only does this movie make you miss having a boy but combined with Christmas you miss the feelings of the best season of the year.

It ruins my day because whenever I see movies staged in the UK I go into my regular post-london coma of sadness. And then, on the flip side, they show California and it makes me want the sun. real bad.

In other news-

My rommies and I just broke into singing Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" and no one said a word. Love it.

I'm lovin' the pic of Jude above.

I had a great Labor day weekend with many Provo parties and a lot of football talk.

I'm still surviving grad school.





4 comments:

cassi said...

...hold on to that fe-e-e-li-i-in!

i'm sad the video chat missed that one.

mandi winterton said...

woah.....he is really good looking. i can't look at pictures like this or i will never be happy with life in the real world...or with life in provo.

Dee said...

yes indeed that movie is AMAZING, and fo JUDE LAW, i agree thanks for breathing! it's hard to watch movies like that and we fall in love with the plot and the actors/actresses depending if your a guy or girl and it puts and image in our head that we want to be that kind of boy/girl but in my opinion there is always someone like that in reality for all of us we just have to find it and look deep enough and eventually we will find the qualitys in that person that we had set in out mind !:) so dont give upp!

Michelle and Aaron Darais said...

Sara!!!! I just discovered your blog and I couldn't be happier:) My mom was just in town visiting and guess what movie we watched....THE HOLIDAY!! haha I share your same love for both jude and the holiday:) love you and miss you!