Monday, September 27, 2010

Who I want to be when I grow up

I may or may not have the smartest brother around.

He's quoted in the Times, LA Times, Business Week, MSN, and a bunch of other cool magazines. (As a writer I feel like he is living my dream. If I wasn't so happy for him I might be jealous.)

Congrats Nick!!

Find his quotes here

PS-Not only is he the number one researcher in a study concerning MRIs he is also humble, charitable, nice, and pretty funny. So I suppose the point is--I am proud to call Dr. Orme my brother, not only because he is experiencing his five minuets of fame, but also because I know him as a great friend, brother, and doctor.

PPS-As if the world didn't have enough lawyers I am proud to say that the state of Utah just accepted its newest (and probably best) member. Congrats to my brother Matt for passing the bar exam. I envy his life of searching for a new house, and his gorgeous wife and baby. His dream is one that I won't see for a solid ten years (that's a decade)! Maybe this just means I will have to expect more free dinners from him.

PPPS-As an after thought, my mentor thought my thesis idea was excellent and now I get to start creating a proposal. Woot Woot--watch for me in NY Times someday (the only cooler newspaper that I can think of that Nick isn't mentioned in....)

No comments: