Monday, May 19, 2008

Hello

While I have been away, lots has happened-so considering the difficulty in calling people from London I will post them to the individuals.
  • Happy Mothers Day! Mom, you are amazing and great! I couldn’t ask for a better mother.
  • Happy Birthday! Matt, way to be born. I love you and wish we could go bowling more often. Move back to utah….asap! Also, congrats on finishing your first year of law school.
  • Happy Birthday! Lindsay and Madison you girls are so sweet and amazing. I love watching the blog and wish I could be there with you. I’ll see you soon!
  • Also, my little niece Mariee Morgan Orme was born to Nick and Cassi. To my Minnesotan friends: I love you guys and wish I could be there with you. I send my love and continue to pray for you.

No comments: