Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Week In Review

Here are just a few main points of what was a very busy week.

February 14th (Valentines Day)-Roses from a friend, and the bachelor.

February 17th-I involuntarily turned 23. Keep your fingers crossed that this is a big year.

February 18th-I reconnected with family at a memorial service for my Grandma in Idaho.

February 19th-Attended my Grandma's funeral, which was filled with wonderful memories of her life. My brother was also able to fly out for the funeral, so I drove him back to the airport after the funeral and was able to talk to him for 3 hours, as he was forced to be in the car with me.

February 20th-Partied with my nieces and nephew and family.

February 21st-Birthday lunch with some of the greatest girls I know and then helped my best friend look at wedding dresses.....let's just say that people that have Kel's body are stunning in wedding dresses.

And then I drove to Logan and thought about how returning to L-town meant figuring out a lesson for the next day, getting a new windshield, and walking in the snow/cold. Hurrah for the coming of spring.

2 comments:

Kellee Marie Cook said...

you're the best! and a great wedding dress shopping partner and an even greater break-the-news-to-my-mom-about-the-backyard-wedding friend.

thanks again.

miss you already!

REBBIE said...

i hate that i missed your birthday lunchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. can we have another one with just you and me? i'm serious about this i don't care if it happens a month after the day.

p.s. stone soup. holy memories.