Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time

Happy belated Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for time.

The time I get to have after I've made a mistake to see that it was a mistake.

The time to see my views morph, change, become frustrated, be different than what I've been taught, and be different from what I read.

The time to spend with friends who show me why the world is a place that I want to be a part of, instead of just resenting it.

The time to experience pain so that I know of the reality of the atonement.

The time to teach and see it help others learn about the world.

The time I have to read and learn.

The time to just chill with the fam, while trying to figure out politics and football.

The time I have to enter discussions that sometimes end well and sometimes don't.

The time to view the beauties of the world that God has made.

The time to see my friends change over years and decades and still be friends with them and use them for fashion advice and just advice in general.

The time to experience other cultures and countries.

The time to dream.

The time after a lie to realize that's not who I am.

The time to see the talents of others.

The time to learn how to rely on others.

The time to change what I have done wrong.

The time to learn who I am.

The time to find love.

The time to help save the world.

Lucky for me I have time to be a better person every day.

God bless.


3 comments:

Kellee Marie Cook said...

love everything about this post. Time is important.. kinda like the time we really met in freshman basketball. talk about perfect timing.

Annie said...

i loved this. every bit. just like kel. so, thanks.

Cindy said...

Sarah, this was beautiful. I needed to read this tonight, so thank you.