Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Here comes the sun....

A friend of mine told me on Sunday that she feels like a dry, withering tulip that needs water.

I feel like a dry, withering human who needs the sun.....and a lot less school.

Quick life updates:

My friends and I threw Kel a bridal shower and I think it turned out really well. It was fun to have everyone over to my parents house to celebrate Kel and Harold's love! Great food, friends, and conversation always makes for a great afternoon.

I went to the Sugar Ray concert, and though the lead singer didn't have bleached tips, it was fun to be with a bunch of my old friends and dance and laugh and talk.

I am schooling like a mad person. I keep telling myself that someday I won't be in school but that is such a faint dream that I'm not sure if it will ever happen.

Also, I think I just found the reason for teaching poetry in this insightful article by David Brooks.

Hope all is well, bright and happy!

No comments: