Wednesday, June 10, 2009

a little reminder.....

I just got an e-mail, --and no my eye's didn't light up like little miss meg ryans do in you've got mail-- but i still get excited. so, an e-mail came to my overly crowded and disorganized inbox, each unopened letter begging to be answered and read....anyway that inbox had a new note. It was from the Provo library reminding me my book is due in three days. I wish that most things in life came with an e-mail reminder; it would be so helpful. Just little hints at what is coming up. It was great. I wonder what little notes would come with the secrets of the new week.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I got an email from the library, reminding me that I returned a book on cd with one of the cd's missing. The cd is here with me in Houston. Crap.

Unknown said...

little notes are great. There are no such thing as long notes. Those are letters, and if there were large notes, they should be written in little note form.

Thank you, come again.

Challis said...

Sarah! Sorry I haven't responded to you on facebook but I can't access it at work and then I keep forgetting to do it at home. Anyways--I will be in Boston for the most in July (with the exception of the 8th to 14th when my brother-in-law is here and the 22-26 when I'll be in DC). If you are around it would be great to go get lunch somewhere! Give me a call whenever.