Saturday, December 6, 2008

I hope the blogging world will accept me back

And so it begins…

After a long break from the blogging world I have decided to return. Why you ask? Well, it’s simple enough. Peer pressure. I have been reading people’s blogs, and in return people have gotten mad that I don’t blog anymore. I’m scawed of them so I will blog. Without further ado, and back by popular demand I have chosen to re-enlist myself in the blogging world.


Side note: Blogs are interesting little things because it’s sometimes the Mormon way of saying “look, I’m crafty..i have a blog”. This is not me. I am not crafty and I am not looking for things to try to re-invent my artistic self (I lack an ‘artistic self’...hence the reason i stole my background from a free internet site).

3 comments:

cassi said...

Sarah! I'm so glad to have you back. I'm calling you today...

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

yea!!! your back!! I was about to erase your blog actually....I'm glad your back

Challis said...

Coming from your less than artistic cousin on your father's side, I'm glad your back. We speak the same language.