Monday, May 16, 2011

Kellee's Wedding

My best friend got married this weekend and I could not have been happier. The wedding dinner at Sundance was spectacular and her in-laws have a southern charm that I have never experienced. I was asked to give a toast and as I prepared for it I thought about how Kel and I have been friends for so long and gone through so much. She is so incredible. Her husband is stellar; he's smart and grounded and charitable.

It rained all day during the wedding but stopped for the reception and the garden party in her backyard was phenomenal.

Harold and her are now partying in Bora Bora and then will move to their next adventure in Florida. I will miss them both dearly.

Congrats Hal and Kel!!

photo by Justin Hackworth

She is stunning!


2 comments:

Hayley Baum said...

I love those pictures of kellee! So sad I missed it :( PS I think we are moving back to georgia in the fall, so we'll definitely need to get something together in the south with all of us.

Miss you sarah!

Ben Roush said...

I'm so happy for both of them and one of the things i was saddest about with going to north dakota was missing their wedding. I'm glad it was great. Kellee looks stunning. I miss you though can't wait to be back in P town.