Thursday, June 17, 2010

HBLL



This is it--the library. Notice the frazzel look of me and MJ. We are tired of being here. This is officially the last time i'll be here studying (or as would be true to form not studying) as a BYU student. I am about to go and take my last final. Go COUGARS! I heart it here.

**Note the abandoned pair of scriptures on the desk in the picture. Classic cougar act. Also, I was very tempted to take a picture of a little girl who was running around here with her faced painted like a cat. Love it. Love her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why did they just leave their scriptures? *tear.

Britt Linde said...

I am obsessed with Sarah orme. You should be worried.

Kellee Marie Cook said...

I love the girl with the face painted like a cat. someday that will probably be my little girl.