Thursday, May 21, 2009

random



So my life has been really busy, and yesterday I went to class and we were talking about Rome. It's true, Rome was a great city...ten minutes later I was asleep. When I awoke from my very brief nap my teacher was saying "Rome was gone..." So in the course of a 9 minute nap one of the most powerful societies ever had fallen. Um...its was so bizarre.

Anyway, a more important note is that my big brother Nick graduated from medical school on Saturday! Happy Graduation Dr. Orme. In the picture he's with his wife Cassi, son Adam, at his daughter Mariee's grave--look how cute my sister-in-law decorated it. I love you and miss you guys!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

your comment about rome was hilarious!

Britt Linde said...

WOw it only took 9 minutes for such a great city to fall. who knew.

i am in love with you. srsly. rght. nw.

cassi said...

We love ya Sarah!

Challis said...

Congrats Dr. Orme. Your accomplishments continously amaze me.

Unknown said...

yur smart. that's all.